Terms and Conditions
Massage treatment is a non-invasive, relaxing and natural, therefore considered a safe treatment for most people, however if you have any of the following conditions treatment will not be able to take place:
- Contagious or infectious diseases
- Under influence of drugs or alcohol
- On antibiotics for an infection
-If you have had or are due to have the COVID-19 vaccination PLEASE MAKE US AWARE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- Have symptoms of COVID-19 or currently have COVID-19
- If anyone in your household, support bubble, or in close contact with anyone in past 14 days who have COVID-19 or symptoms
- If you have a medical condition and are receiving treatment from your doctor, hospital or other complimentary therapist please let us know when booking, written permission from your doctor will be needed. It is advisable to seek advice before treatment. All treatments will be subject to a consultation. If you have an existing medical condition without any written permission from your doctor than the treatment will not be able to continue and the full treatment slot will need to be paid as we can't fill your slot at short notice.
If you have any allergies or sensitivities to anything please inform us at the time of booking.
-Pregnancy massage and pregnancy reflexology can be received after the first 12 weeks ( the end of the first trimester) and after the first scan has taken place.
If you develop the following pregnancy complications we will need written consent from your midwife before having treatment to ensure it is safe for you to receive:
- Chronic hypertension
- Previous problems in past pregnancies- previous miscarriage
- Previous blood clots
- Any existing medical condition
COVID-19 Screening Questions
Please advise us if the answers to the questions below are true before we book you in for your treatment slot, the treatment will be deferred and advice will given on the next steps. Please advise us if you are currently in good health but develop symptoms before your treatment slot. If symptoms are found at the time of consultation full treatment cost will need to be paid.
1. Do you currently have COVID-19 or any symptoms of COVID-19?
2. Have you had COVID-19?
3. Does anyone in your household or support bubble have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19?
4. Have you been in close contact with anyone else in the past 14 days who has symptoms of COVID-19 or been contacted by NHS Test and Trace service?
5. Are you classed as an extremely vulnerable person ( high risk ) ? please see nhs website
Crystal Light Therapies DOES NOT claim to cure or diagnose any medical conditions/problems you may be experiencing. Information in my website is for the purpose of 'information only' and not given as medical advice.
We may at our own discretion refuse, refer, discontinue or defer treatment due to medical or other conditions the client may present with.
A £10 non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking for all treatment appointments, this is payable by bank transfer.
When booking a treatment slot we have a 48 hour cancellation policy in place. We
kindly request 48 hours notice when cancelling or postponing your slot. If notice is less than 48 hours then the full cost of your treatment has to be paid, This also applies to last minute bookings ( less than 48hrs ), pregnancy massage and pregnancy reflexology bookings.
If you have pre-paid for your slot using a gift voucher, package or other means of payment these cannot be refunded.
If treatment slot is booked using a gift voucher or prepaid package and you need to cancel, postpone or reschedule we are happy to move your slot to another date. If you cannot make the new slot the voucher or package slot will then become invalid.
Packages and vouchers are valid for 3 months from the day of purchase and may not be combined with any other offer. Sessions may not be combined or split. Non-transferable.
If we have a Covid-19 Lockdown and you have purchased a gift voucher or package the expiry date will of course be extended.
Gift vouchers and packages are fully refundable up to 7 days from purchase, after 7 days unfortunately your gift voucher or package is non-refundable.
Clients Arriving Late All treatment slots will start and end at the appointed time. Clients who arrive late will receive the remainder of their slot which will end at the scheduled time and full price to be paid.